Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Hadoop setup phase is failing during CDH installation using cloudera manager

Highlighted

Hadoop setup phase is failing during CDH installation using cloudera manager

Explorer

Hi,

I am trying to install CHD using cloudera manager , using latest version of cloudera manger and Operating System or CentOS 6.6 64 bit.Cloudera manager installation went fine.I tried to configure cluster on 4 nodes everything went fine except the cluster setup phase.Could anyone suggest me how to do these steps manually / how to troubleshoot this error.I did reinstallation serveral time by changing cloudera version as well , but no hope.

Can any one tell the location of log files ?

( I am using VM Ware virtual machines ) 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Hadoop setup phase is failing during CDH installation using cloudera manager

Contributor

Hello Sijeesh

Could you send us errors that you got it while installation or screenshots

Thanks

Highlighted

Re: Hadoop setup phase is failing during CDH installation using cloudera manager

Explorer

Deploying Client Configuration Successfully deployed all client configurations. Details Initializing ZooKeeper Service Completed only 0/1 steps. First failure: Command (31) has failed Starting ZooKeeper Service

Highlighted

Contributor

Hello

Could you send last 100-200 rows of zookeeper server's Cloudera-Agent log.

Thanks

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here