Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

HadoopAccessorException: E0900: Jobtracker [hostname:8021] not allowed, not in Oozie

HadoopAccessorException: E0900: Jobtracker [hostname:8021] not allowed, not in Oozie

Explorer

I have a cluster installed using Cloudera manager. Initially Oozie Mapreduce property is set to use mapreduce but when I configure oozie to use Yarn and sumbit the job, I'm getting the below error

HadoopAccessorException: E0900: Jobtracker [hostname:8021] not allowed, not in Oozies whitelist

What all the configurations changes to be made so that oozie will start submitting the job to YARN?

Thanks for the help

4 REPLIES 4

Re: HadoopAccessorException: E0900: Jobtracker [hostname:8021] not allowed, not in Oozie

New Contributor

Yarn Jobtracker has a different Port then MRv1. Default is 8032 not 8021.

Property is "yarn.resourcemanager.address "

Re: HadoopAccessorException: E0900: Jobtracker [hostname:8021] not allowed, not in Oozie

Explorer

Yes, that property is set to 8032. Oozie reading the Mapreduce configuations not the yarn configuration.

Highlighted

New Contributor

You are using MRv1 and Yarn parallel on the same cluster?

You can set this with your oozie job config:

<property>
    <name>jobTracker</name>
    <value>hostname:8032</value>
</property>

Explorer

How can I make Oozie automatically submit all the jobs to yarn, rather than specifying it in each workflow. In oozie configurations mapreduce property is set to yarn, but it is submitting job to MR1

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here