Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Hi, I am going through your case study (Spark Structured Streaming with NiFi and Kafka (using PySpark)), As I m fresher and new to this concepts will you please give step by step description of it

Hi, I am going through your case study (Spark Structured Streaming with NiFi and Kafka (using PySpark)), As I m fresher and new to this concepts will you please give step by step description of it

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Hi, I am going through your case study (Spark Structured Streaming with NiFi and Kafka (using PySpark)), As I m fresher and new to this concepts will you please give step by step description of it

Super Guru
Highlighted

Re: Hi, I am going through your case study (Spark Structured Streaming with NiFi and Kafka (using PySpark)), As I m fresher and new to this concepts will you please give step by step description of it

Super Guru
Highlighted

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here