Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Hi I am using R 3.2.5 and want to use rmr2 package. will these map reduce jobs will use YARN cluster or how can i submit my jobs by using R?

Highlighted

Hi I am using R 3.2.5 and want to use rmr2 package. will these map reduce jobs will use YARN cluster or how can i submit my jobs by using R?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Hi I am using R 3.2.5 and want to use rmr2 package. will these map reduce jobs will use YARN cluster or how can i submit my jobs by using R?

@khushi kalra

Did you install Rhive? if yes, set below properties and run your job with mr engine

rhive.set('hive.execution.engine','mr')

Re: Hi I am using R 3.2.5 and want to use rmr2 package. will these map reduce jobs will use YARN cluster or how can i submit my jobs by using R?

I am not using RHIVE.. i am using RJDBC and rmr2..Can you tell me the difference between RHIVE and RJDBC?

Highlighted

I am not using RHIVE.. i am using RJDBC and rmr2..Can you tell me the difference between RHIVE and RJDBC?

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here