Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Hi, I have a created a custom nifi processor and imported the project into eclipse but I am getting error in the pom.xml file as "Project build error: Non-resolvable parent POM". I have attached the screenshot for details. Please help me out!

Highlighted

Hi, I have a created a custom nifi processor and imported the project into eclipse but I am getting error in the pom.xml file as "Project build error: Non-resolvable parent POM". I have attached the screenshot for details. Please help me out!

New Contributor

13386-maven-error.png

13388-maven.png

1 REPLY 1

Re: Hi, I have a created a custom nifi processor and imported the project into eclipse but I am getting error in the pom.xml file as "Project build error: Non-resolvable parent POM". I have attached the screenshot for details. Please help me out!

If you are building a custom processor outside the NiFi codebase, then you will not have the nifi-nar-bundles' POM available as a parent, and should remove that reference. There is related (and important) additional information on the Wiki.