Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Hi i am using falcon,can anyone help me to dfine a email alert to the support team if the input file has exceeded its late arrival time.

Hi i am using falcon,can anyone help me to dfine a email alert to the support team if the input file has exceeded its late arrival time.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Hi i am using falcon,can anyone help me to dfine a email alert to the support team if the input file has exceeded its late arrival time.

Super Guru

@khushi kalra

See if below document helps

https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.4.0/bk_data_governance/content/ch_falcon_email_...

Not sure if we have functionality specifically for delay data arrival.

Highlighted

Re: Hi i am using falcon,can anyone help me to dfine a email alert to the support team if the input file has exceeded its late arrival time.

@Arpit Gupta

Highlighted

No..its the email we send after process or feeds completion..My question is can we define an email notification if the data arrival is late by the time alloted to it?

Highlighted

Explorer

You are right @khushi kalra. We don't provide late data notification at the moment. It could be a good feature to add. We currently provide job completion notification (i.e. succeeded, failed, killed).

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here