Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Hi, is there any way to connect to Hive LLAP from a java program. I know we can do connectivity to Hive through java JDBC connectivity. But I am not getting any clue to connect to Hive LLP through java program

Hi, is there any way to connect to Hive LLAP from a java program. I know we can do connectivity to Hive through java JDBC connectivity. But I am not getting any clue to connect to Hive LLP through java program

Explorer

I am trying to create rest API to fetch data from Hive LLAP table. I am able to connect to HIVE through java JDBC connectivity, but I am unable to find any clue for Hive LLAP.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Hi, is there any way to connect to Hive LLAP from a java program. I know we can do connectivity to Hive through java JDBC connectivity. But I am not getting any clue to connect to Hive LLP through java program

@Himanshu Kumar

Can you share the error you are facing and also, the connection string used for the connectivity?

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here