Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Hi where to ask the "CCP Web Analytics Challenge" questions?

Hi where to ask the "CCP Web Analytics Challenge" questions?

Explorer

It looks like this is generic site for bigdata

20 REPLIES 20

Re: Hi where to ask the "CCP Web Analytics Challenge" questions?

It's coming soon!  Bear with us.  With any luck, we should have it up later today or tomorrow.

New Contributor

Any update on this CCP Web Analytics Challenge forum?

Or should I just ask my questions here?

New Contributor

So, the link http://community.cloudera.com/t5/CCP-Data-Science/bd-p/CCPDataScience is available @ https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/cert/Home but it seems that I don't have enough privilegies to access this new forum. What can I do?

New Contributor

same problem here...

Master Collaborator
I believe the CCP: Data Science forum is a private forum available only to registered entrants in the CCP competition, but I will double check this.

Explorer

I'm in the competition too, but I can't access the forum either.

I just enabled access for you.  Check your inbox for the email I mentioned in my previous post.

Daniel

I show that you also should have access already.  Everything that I just said in my previous post applies for you as well.

Daniel

Hi,

Looking at the registration system, you should have access to the forum.  You should have received an email requesting you to reset your password for the Cloudera portal.  If you followed the instruction in that email, the link you posted should work.  If you did follow the instructions in the email already, there's one more thing you can try: look in the upper right corner and make sure that you don't see a link for "Sign In".  If you do, click it.  I've noticed that sometimes the site wants me to log in twice.

Daniel