Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Hive issue for command 'OPTION SQL_SELECT_LIMIT=DEFAULT

Hive issue for command 'OPTION SQL_SELECT_LIMIT=DEFAULT

Hi I am usning HDP 2.1 and HDP 2.4. I am trying to copy the hive table from HDP 2.1 to HDP 2.4. That time I am getting following error:-

Error: java.io.IOException: database 0, table db_gold.test got exception at com.airbnb.reair.batch.hive.MetastoreReplicationJob$Stage1ProcessTableMapperWithTextInput.map(MetastoreReplicationJob.java:567) at com.airbnb.reair.batch.hive.MetastoreReplicationJob$Stage1ProcessTableMapperWithTextInput.map(MetastoreReplicationJob.java:538) at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Mapper.run(Mapper.java:146) at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:787) at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:341) at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild$2.run(YarnChild.java:168) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:422) at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1709) at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild.main(YarnChild.java:162) Caused by: com.airbnb.reair.common.HiveMetastoreException: MetaException(message:javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'OPTION SQL_SELECT_LIMIT=DEFAULT' at line 1 at org.datanucleus.api.jdo.NucleusJDOHelper.getJDOExceptionForNucleusException(NucleusJDOHelper.java:451) at org.datanucleus.api.jdo.JDOQuery.execute(JDOQuery.java:275) at org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.ObjectStore.getMTable(ObjectStore.java:1005) at org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.ObjectStore.getTable(ObjectStore.java:937) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) at org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.RawStoreProxy.invoke(RawStoreProxy.java:114) at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy2.getTable(Unknown Source) at org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.HiveMetaStore$HMSHandler.get_table_core(HiveMetaStore.java:1813) at org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.HiveMetaStore$HMSHandler.get_table(HiveMetaStore.java:1785)

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Hive issue for command 'OPTION SQL_SELECT_LIMIT=DEFAULT

Check bug below on mysql might cause this issue:-

https://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=66659

Re: Hive issue for command 'OPTION SQL_SELECT_LIMIT=DEFAULT

@Mukesh Kumar

I already checked the URL. Not helped for me.