After patching all my services are unable to come up on their own.
I manually follow these steps to bring it up else get a namenode checkpoint error:
1. Start the Zookeeper First
2. Goto HDFS and start the Journal Nodes
3. Start both the zkfailover controllers in hdfs
4. Open Primary NN Server, Run the below as root:
sudo su hdfs -l -c 'hdfs dfsadmin -safemode enter'
sudo su hdfs -l -c 'hdfs dfsadmin -saveNamespace'
5. Now Start the HDFS NN 6. Then the rest of the services of HDFS
7. Then YARN
8. Now rest of the services
In my other environments they come up on their own. Could you assit me to fix this?
FYI: We have active and Standby namenode for our environment.