Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

How can i migrate HUE default repository database (SQLite) to oracle through commandline

How can i migrate HUE default repository database (SQLite) to oracle through commandline

Rising Star

Team ,

I have installed HUE using Ambari and by default it installed its metadata on SQLite . Now i want to move the metadata to oracle database . I don't have dump option as in cloudera manager has . please let me know how can i migrate through command line .

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: How can i migrate HUE default repository database (SQLite) to oracle through commandline

@bhara   There is a Sync Metastore option in the admin Actions drop down down in Ambari.  After making the change from default to external metastore,  try the Metastore Sync...  

If this answer resolves your issue or allows you to move forward, please choose to ACCEPT this solution and close this topic. If you have further dialogue on this topic please comment here or feel free to private message me. If you have new questions related to your Use Case please create separate topic and feel free to tag me in your post.  

Thanks,

Steven

Highlighted

Re: How can i migrate HUE default repository database (SQLite) to oracle through commandline

Rising Star

Hi @stevenmatison when i change the default data base to oracle .HUE UI dose not come up .it give me below error .

Request Method:Request URL:Django Version:Exception Type:Exception Value:

GET
http://xxxxxxx:8888/
DatabaseError
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here