Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

How can i remove yarn pplications from ambari-server:8088?

How can i remove yarn pplications from ambari-server:8088?

Hello,

I need to remove some yarn applications from resource manager UI. As shown in rm-ui.png, i have 101 applications. So, how can i keep the recent ones and delete some of them.

I really need your help. I'll be grateful if someone could help me to resolve this issue.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: How can i remove yarn pplications from ambari-server:8088?

@raouia

Heya, if you want to change job retention configs, you'll want to change a few YARN configs. Search this page for "yarn.resourcemanager.max-completed-applications", and also "yarn.log-aggregation.retain-seconds" and similar configs. Also, here's a good blog post to check out: https://hortonworks.com/blog/simplifying-user-logs-management-and-access-in-yarn/

Highlighted

@Edgar Orendain

Thank you for your reply. I'll check the links above and I'll give you my feedback.

Highlighted

@Edgar Orendain

I've set "yarn.resourcemanager.max-completed-applications" to 10 and i've restarted my ambari-server. I got the same total of yarn applications through RM UI. Is there any step missed ?

I'll be grateful if you continue helping me fixing this issue.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here