Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

How do I create one more Zeppelin spark2 interpreter with another configuration?

Contributor

How do I create one more Zeppelin spark2 interpreter with another configuration?

For example, I want to set up that "spark.executor.memory" in a spark2 interpreter is 1024m and one in another spark2 interpreter is 2048m.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Contributor

This is very easy. I've just found soon before. You can create an additional interpreter from "+Create" button on "Interpreters" screen. If you want to create one more "livy" interpreter, choose "livy" from "Interpreter group". And then I can enable the additional livy interpreter by clicking the interpreter in "Interpreter binding" menu on a notebook that you want to use the interpreter on.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Contributor

This is very easy. I've just found soon before. You can create an additional interpreter from "+Create" button on "Interpreters" screen. If you want to create one more "livy" interpreter, choose "livy" from "Interpreter group". And then I can enable the additional livy interpreter by clicking the interpreter in "Interpreter binding" menu on a notebook that you want to use the interpreter on.