Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

How do I uninstall a license for Enterprise from Cloudera Manager or the installation system.

Highlighted

How do I uninstall a license for Enterprise from Cloudera Manager or the installation system.

New Contributor

Where do I go to uninstall my Enterprise license? Will I revert back to the capabilities of Cloudera Express?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: How do I uninstall a license for Enterprise from Cloudera Manager or the installation system.

Super Collaborator

If you have support portal access, the knowledgebase article titled "Reverting Cloudera Manager Enterprise to Cloudera Manager Free Edition" is available.  I'm checking on how to post a publicly viewable URL as well on this.

Todd

Re: How do I uninstall a license for Enterprise from Cloudera Manager or the installation system.

Expert Contributor

Hi there, did you get this resolved? The KB referenced previously provided instruction for the Cloudera Manager 4.x line of the product. Within Cloudera Manager 5.x it's a bit simpler still, and is not carried out in the same way as that KB Article lays out (I will update the KB as well so that it presents both scenarios). Please let me know if you'd like instruction for Cloudera Manager 5.x.

Thanks,

--

Mark S.

Highlighted

New Contributor
No, I never got access to the Knowledge Base. We simply decommissioned and deleted the Cluster.
It would still be nice to know how for future reference.
Thanks,
Lee

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here