Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

How is Cloudera machine learning integrated with CDP Lakehouse ?

New Contributor

My company has just purchased the license for cdp lakehouse and cml containerized cluster for data science team to work on for a private cloud base. I wanted to know how the cml is integrated with cdp lakehouse from storage perspective, meaning do the ml models of the data science team deployed on cml read data from cdp Lakehouse hive/hdfs and write to cdp hdfs or does cml has its independent storage (hive/hdfs .. etc.) ?

I also wanted to know from the operational prespective how are the 2 clusters integrated relating to data access, user roles , security , governance, ci/cd and applications (oozie, flink, .. etc. ) and also do they share Yarn ?

I searched online for this severely but unfortunately couldn’t find any guidance. If you have any resources please do share them.

1 REPLY 1

Community Manager

@ShroukGizawy Welcome to the Cloudera Community!

To help you get the best possible solution, I have tagged our expert @venkatsambath  who may be able to assist you further.

Please keep us updated on your post, and we hope you find a satisfactory solution to your query.

Regards,

Diana Torres,
Community Moderator

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community: