Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

How to compile ambari2.5 from soucecode?

How to compile ambari2.5 from soucecode?

New Contributor

When I try to compile ambari2.5 from soucecode, it failed becasue the jar could not be downloaded. For example, in the pom.xml of ambari-metrics-timelineservice, it need jar as following, how to download them?

<hadoop.version>2.7.1.2.3.4.0-3347</hadoop.version>

<phoenix.version>4.4.0.2.3.4.0-3347</phoenix.version>

<hbase.version>1.1.2.2.3.4.0-3347</hbase.version>

Then, I try to change version, hadoop version to 2.7.1 phoenix.version to 4.4.0 hbase.version to 1.1.2, there are some new problems coming.

Who can build from sourcecode?

Help, please.

Thank you for your time.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: How to compile ambari2.5 from soucecode?

Mentor

You can find these dependencies in HDP maven repos, please look at the following https://community.hortonworks.com/questions/74655/where-can-i-find-hdp-maven-repos.html#answer-74645

New Contributor

I have try to download jars from http://nexus-private.hortonworks.com/nexus/content/groups/public, but it failed. Errors as following : (

404 - Path /org/apache/hadoop/hadoop-auth/2.7.1.2.3.4.0-3347/hadoop-auth-2.7.1.2.3.4.0-3347.BLK not found in group repository "Public Repositories" [id=public].

Path /org/apache/hadoop/hadoop-auth/2.7.1.2.3.4.0-3347/hadoop-auth-2.7.1.2.3.4.0-3347.BLK not found in group repository "Public Repositories" [id=public].

Mentor

@frank chen try the following and change the rest of the dependencies to the same build version

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
            <artifactId>hadoop-auth</artifactId>
            <version>2.7.1.2.3.4.0-3485</version>
            <type>jar</type>
        </dependency>

New Contributor

HI Artem Ervits,

I know why not to download jar from hortonworks now !

I found the hortonworks would deny some ip request, after I change the IP, it is okay now.

Thank you!

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here