Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here. Want to know more about what has changed? Check out the Community News blog.

How to get containers used info for the job successfully finished 2 days ago?, I have job ID details

How to get containers used info for the job successfully finished 2 days ago?, I have job ID details

I have a job which successfully completed 48hrs ago, now i have a request to get total containers, total memory used for this job. How do i get it?

Thanks in advance. 

Asif

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to get containers used info for the job successfully finished 2 days ago?, I have job ID det

Super Collaborator

Whatever we collect is in the Job History Server. The counters are there too.

Since each task attempt will be a container you also have the number of containers used.

Wilfred

Re: How to get containers used info for the job successfully finished 2 days ago?, I have job ID det

Thanks for the reply Wilfred. I have following info on Job History server, but not sure how to get 'how many containers allocated', even checked logs. 

For each task attempt i can see following

Total Vmem allocated for containers

Total Pmem allocated for containers

Total Vcores allocated for containers

Thanks

Asif

Super Collaborator

Each task attempt will be a new container. On the front page you see all attempts: failed, killed and succeeded.

Add them all together with the AM attempts number and you get the number of containers that ran.

Wilfred