Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

How to install TDCH for importing data from teradata source to Hive in HDP 2.4.2? and it wolud be help me , if share any guideline to use TDCH.

How to install TDCH for importing data from teradata source to Hive in HDP 2.4.2? and it wolud be help me , if share any guideline to use TDCH.

Contributor

How to install TDCH for importing data from teradata source to Hive in HDP 2.4.2? and it wolud be help me to if share any guideline to use TDCH.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: How to install TDCH for importing data from teradata source to Hive in HDP 2.4.2? and it wolud be help me , if share any guideline to use TDCH.

Expert Contributor
Highlighted

Re: How to install TDCH for importing data from teradata source to Hive in HDP 2.4.2? and it wolud be help me , if share any guideline to use TDCH.

Contributor

Thanks @zkfs for your quick reply.

We have already try this solution with sqoop andJDBC connection. But we faced performance issues. One of our table have 4TB data and it's take arround 4 hours. So We are planned to implement TDCH to import the data. From the below link i have get some info about TDCH but i don't know how to install and using it in HDP 2.4.2.

Kindly do the needful.

Highlighted

Contributor
Highlighted

Rising Star

Have you tried the documentation at http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.4.2/bk_HortonworksConnectorForTeradata/content/c...? It includes installation and admin information.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here