Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

How to integrate external LDAP with Cloudbreak UI ? How to validate the LDAP connectivity with cloudbreak ?

Highlighted

How to integrate external LDAP with Cloudbreak UI ? How to validate the LDAP connectivity with cloudbreak ?

Cloudera Employee

I have followed the documentation , however its throwing error stating token not validated.

https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/Cloudbreak/Cloudbreak-2.8.0/configure/content/cb_configure...

here is my uaa-changes.yml and restarting the cloudbreak using cbd restart , still external users not able to login to cloudbreak UI.

Could someone let me know which container logs I need to look into ? when the new user got synchronized from external LDAP to cloudbreak ... Is it Identity or Sultans or Cloudbreak ?

spring_profiles: postgresql,ldap

ldap:
profile:
file: ldap/ldap-search-and-bind.xml
base:
url: ldap://13.66.192.200:389
userDn: uid=ldapbind,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=wy0d0kwdairu5c3um3tcsa4joe,dc=xx,dc=internal,dc=cloudapp,dc=net
password: ’mypassword’
searchBase: cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=wy0d0kwdairu5c3um3tcsa4joe,dc=xx,dc=internal,dc=cloudapp,dc=net
searchFilter: mail={0}
groups:
file: ldap/ldap-groups-map-to-scopes.xml
searchBase: cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=wy0d0kwdairu5c3um3tcsa4joe,dc=xx,dc=internal,dc=cloudapp,dc=net
searchSubtree: false
maxSearchDepth: 1
groupSearchFilter: member={0}
autoAdd: true