I download latest version of QuickStart vm.
My goal is to mount HDFS file system on remote Cent OS linux system in same LAN/subnet.
I am a newbie to Hadoop.
Steps so far I done as follows:-
- Created folder /export on quickstart vm
- Now used command 'hadoop-fuse-dfs dfs://127.0.0.1:8020 /export/'
- Now after doing ls -ltr I see hdfs mount point status as = 'drwxr-xr-x 7 hdfs nobody 4096 Jul 31 17:49 export'
- I am able to create directories,files inside /export
- Now I want to mount '/export' on remote cent os system.
- I used following command on remote system ' mount -t nfs -o vers=3,proto=tcp,nolock 10.97.99.80:/export /hdfs' where /hdfs directory is on cent os i.e. client system.
I am getting error 'mount.nfs: requested NFS version or transport protocol is not supported'.
Can some1 help to resolve this issue?
Thanks & Regards,