Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

How to send the dynamic Queue id to Consume AMQP processor? or is there any alternatives to achieve the same?

Highlighted

How to send the dynamic Queue id to Consume AMQP processor? or is there any alternatives to achieve the same?

New Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to identify the ways to dynamically send the queue detail to consume AMQP processor. So for

1. I have created the subscriber which will get the response containing server ip and queue details(which have the received data packet).
  2. Using EvaluateJsonPath I am just assigning the queue to a new property(QueueID) and Value ($.QueueID).
  3. Now I want to use this property(QueueID) in the ConsumeAMQP. So that the queue value will be accesses dynamically.

Here the problem is, ConsumeAMQP has the property called Queue where support expression language is false. Hence I cant use QueueID(I have to hardcode the queue Id to get the datapacket, which will not help me when the queue keeps changing).

Can someone help me on this. If it is not possible, can you please suggest if there is any alternative processor/way to achieve this? attached screenshot of my flow.

consumeamqpdynamicqueueid.png

I am trying this from last two days. Still not succedded. Can @Matt Clarke@Matt Burgess throw some light on this please?