Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

How to use cm_api to create a BDR schedule with some given parameters?

New Contributor

https://github.com/GitJason1027/cm_api_programs/blob/main/bdr_build_plan.py
Here is my program to create schedule in BDR function.(CDH professional version)

But some options I cannot find in the cm_api interface,s such as "Permanently Delete", "Copy HDFS File " options. Is someone can tell me how to deal with it ?

https://github.com/cloudera/cm_api/blob/master/python/src/cm_api/endpoints/types.py

line 686 class ApiHdfsReplicationArguments

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Guru

Hi @lee_yg ,

The "Permanently Delete" option is equivalent to "removeMissingFiles = True" and "skipTrash = True".

The "Copy HDFS File" option is equivalent to "replicateData = True", in the Hive arguments.

Cheers,

André

--
Was your question answered? Please take some time to click on "Accept as Solution" below this post.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
--
Was your question answered? Please take some time to click on "Accept as Solution" below this post.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Super Guru

Hi @lee_yg ,

The "Permanently Delete" option is equivalent to "removeMissingFiles = True" and "skipTrash = True".

The "Copy HDFS File" option is equivalent to "replicateData = True", in the Hive arguments.

Cheers,

André

--
--

New Contributor

Thanks Bro😀