Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

How to write custome ListenTCP processor in NiFi

How to write custome ListenTCP processor in NiFi

New Contributor

I am going to read all streams in a TCP socket in network. the standard ListenTCP split streams based on \n (hard-coded). How I can write a custom ListenTCP processor in NiFi.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to write custome ListenTCP processor in NiFi

For reference, I just answered this question on stack overflow:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41518568/how-to-write-custome-listentcp-processor-in-nifi

Re: How to write custome ListenTCP processor in NiFi

New Contributor

Hi,

I created a Custom ListenTCP processor by creating new socket handlers and referring them in CustomListen TCP. I was able to successfully build the nar , deployed it on my mac and tested it with sample file that has a different incoming delimiter and it works great on my mac (version 1.11.4). However, my org is using the version : Cloudera Flow Management (CFM) 2.0.4.0 1.11.4.2.0.4.0-80 , Tagged nifi-1.11.4-RC1. So, In order to be able to deploy the nar file onto our Cloudera cluster. I tried to change the versions in pom files appropriately ( updated from 1.11.4 to 1.11.4.2.0.4.0-80 in processor & -nar pom files.But it is failing with ClientAuth class not found in SSLContextService( version 1.11.4.2.0.4.0-80) .

I can see that the class ClientAuth missing in org.apache.nifi.ssl.SSLContextService.

Attached the screenshots of the same.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you !

apache nifi - Custom ListenTCP processor works fine on 1.11.4 but fails to deploy on version 1.11.4....

Geetha

image.pngimage.png