Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Hue Oozie: could not locate Oozie sharelib

Expert Contributor

I have installed Hue 2.6 on my HDP 2.3.4 cluster and am able to submit an Oozie workflow but am receiving the following error. I can see the Oozie sharelib at /usr/hdp/${version}/oozie/oozie-sharelib.tar.gz Where should I move this to or how should I make it visible? I am assuming I need to unzip it since its an archive file.

4283-hue-oozie-error-3.jpg

4282-hue-oozie-error-2.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Expert Contributor

I found the Oozie sharelib files at /user/oozie/share/lib (the default location for them - source) How can tell this to Hue? @Jitendra Yadav @dgoodhand

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Expert Contributor

Anything else I can try to fix this error? I have not been able to find anything to solve my problem yet. @Jitendra Yadav @dgoodhand

Expert Contributor

I was able to resolve my problem. By running the command below (link to source). The issue was when I issued an Oozie command the system was getting confused and didn't know where to look for the sharedlib files (defaulted to localhost). This way it set the URL and allowed it to communicate with oozie to find the files.

$ export OOZIE_URL=http://FQDNofmycluster:11000/oozie

Contributor

Do you have your oozie-site to hand and also the configuration tab in Hue from the screenshot you show the workflow.xml?

The sharelib looks fine, what does your hue.ini file look like, and if you go to the configuration tab in oozie (when you showed the screenshot of the XML)