Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

I am installing apache hadoop using Ambari. I am partially done installation is not completed.

I am installing apache hadoop using Ambari. I am partially done installation is not completed.

New Contributor

I am installing apache hadoop using Ambari. I am partially done installation is not completed.Now i want to install hadoop from some other component but i am getting same custom services options. How to clean and start the fresh installation.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I am installing apache hadoop using Ambari. I am partially done installation is not completed.

New Contributor

Understanding from your comments that you want to start HDP installation from start then :

Run ambari-server reset and then start your fresh HDP installation from the scratch. Hope this helps

If that is not the correct scenario then let me know. Thanks

Re: I am installing apache hadoop using Ambari. I am partially done installation is not completed.

New Contributor

i do not have the requirement to use HDP so need to build our own stack managed by ambari.

Any help is appreciated.