Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

I am new to hortonworks dataflow I just installed hdf then I am not getting how to start and how to work with nifi and all can please any one help me with this

Solved Go to solution

I am new to hortonworks dataflow I just installed hdf then I am not getting how to start and how to work with nifi and all can please any one help me with this

New Contributor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I am new to hortonworks dataflow I just installed hdf then I am not getting how to start and how to work with nifi and all can please any one help me with this

Mentor

@vivekananda chagam

Then you can access the Nifi UI through Ambari--->Nifi--->Nifi UI and the links I attached earlier are good enough to get you started

Nifi video

Nifi docs

Hope that helps

4 REPLIES 4

Re: I am new to hortonworks dataflow I just installed hdf then I am not getting how to start and how to work with nifi and all can please any one help me with this

Mentor

@vivekananda chagam

Can you give some information about your installation? Sandbox or Ambari Managed installation and the version?

Here is are links to HDF knowledge

learning ropes

HDF Tutorials

Hope that helps

New Contributor

I have done ambari managed installation and version is hdf 3.1

Mentor

@vivekananda chagam

Then you can access the Nifi UI through Ambari--->Nifi--->Nifi UI and the links I attached earlier are good enough to get you started

Nifi video

Nifi docs

Hope that helps

New Contributor

Tq ......................................

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here