Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

I am trying to run tdch script through oozie getting bellow error. And same tdch script is ruuning if i run it manually

Highlighted

I am trying to run tdch script through oozie getting bellow error. And same tdch script is ruuning if i run it manually

New Contributor

Required table missing : "CDS" in Catalog "" Schema "". DataNucleus requires this table to perform its persistence operations. Either your MetaData is incorrect, or you need to enable "datanucleus.schema.autoCreateTables"
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.exceptions.MissingTableException: Required table missing : "CDS" in Catalog "" Schema "". DataNucleus requires this table to perform its persistence operations. Either your MetaData is incorrect, or you need to enable "datanucleus.schema.autoCreateTables"
at org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.table.AbstractTable.exists(AbstractTable.java:606)
at org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.RDBMSStoreManager$ClassAdder.performTablesValidation(RDBMSStoreManager.java:3365)
at org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.RDBMSStoreManager$ClassAdder.run(RDBMSStoreManager.java:2877)
at org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.AbstractSchemaTransaction.execute(AbstractSchemaTransaction.java:119)
at org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.RDBMSStoreManager.manageClasses(RDBMSStoreManager.java:1608)
at org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.RDBMSStoreManager.getDatastoreClass(RDBMSStoreManager.java:671)
at org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.query.RDBMSQueryUtils.getStatementForCandidates(RDBMSQueryUtils.java:425)

1 REPLY 1

Re: I am trying to run tdch script through oozie getting bellow error. And same tdch script is ruuning if i run it manually

@Kunal Kishore

When running script from oozie oozie will fetch jars from oozie share lib. I suggest you check oozie share lib for datanucleus jars. Perhaps oozie share lib of datanucleus version is different.

HTH

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here