Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

I configured HDF 2.0 to use three content repositories. Am I using the correct properties?

I configured 1 content repo via default config and 2 additional in "Custom nifi-ambari-config" using properties nifi.content.repository.directory.conent1 and nifi.content.repository.directory.conent2. However, it doesn't seem like Nifi is making use of the two additional content repositories.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Guru

I think you need to put the custom properties in the "Custom nifi-properties" section since they ultimately need to get written out to nifi.properties. You can check if it worked by looking at /etc/nifi/conf/nifi,properties, by default you will see nifi.content.repository.directory.default=/var/lib/nifi/content_repository, if your additions worked you should see two more entries.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Master Guru

I think you need to put the custom properties in the "Custom nifi-properties" section since they ultimately need to get written out to nifi.properties. You can check if it worked by looking at /etc/nifi/conf/nifi,properties, by default you will see nifi.content.repository.directory.default=/var/lib/nifi/content_repository, if your additions worked you should see two more entries.

Thanks Bryan. Works like a charm