Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

I get a boostrap timeout, but the reason does not appear in the logs. How can I debug it?

Highlighted

I get a boostrap timeout, but the reason does not appear in the logs. How can I debug it?

New Contributor

This is a part of the log:

INFO:root:BootStrapping hosts ['hdp.node.com'] using /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_server cluster primary OS: ubuntu15 with user 'hdp' sshKey File /var/run/ambari-server/bootstrap/1/sshKey password File null using tmp dir /var/run/ambari-server/bootstrap/1 ambari: hdp.node.com; server_port: 8080; ambari version: 2.1.2.1; user_run_as: root INFO:root:Executing parallel bootstrap

WARNING:root:Bootstrap at host hdp.node.com timed out and will be interrupted

INFO:root:Finished parallel bootstrap

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: I get a boostrap timeout, but the reason does not appear in the logs. How can I debug it?

Re: I get a boostrap timeout, but the reason does not appear in the logs. How can I debug it?

Mentor

@gidi tietz are you still having issues with this? Can you accept best answer or provide your own solution?

New Contributor

Hi,

I have the same issue.

Did some one find any solution for this issue?

New Contributor

Hey that's really the great question it is really easy to debug by delete bing search history in your windows 10 pc in just some easy steps by following the steps from our article.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here