Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

I have HDP cluster v2.6.1.5 with 1 master and 2 datanode. Now, in Ambari webUI i can see Datanodes 2/2 but in hosts i can see only one Datanode. Please help

I have HDP cluster v2.6.1.5 with 1 master and 2 datanode. Now, in Ambari webUI i can see Datanodes 2/2 but in hosts i can see only one Datanode. Please help

New Contributor

3 REPLIES 3

Re: I have HDP cluster v2.6.1.5 with 1 master and 2 datanode. Now, in Ambari webUI i can see Datanodes 2/2 but in hosts i can see only one Datanode. Please help

New Contributor

Ambari v2.6.1.5

HDP 2.6.4.0

Highlighted

Re: I have HDP cluster v2.6.1.5 with 1 master and 2 datanode. Now, in Ambari webUI i can see Datanodes 2/2 but in hosts i can see only one Datanode. Please help

could you provide some additional details? screenshots of the Ambari dashboard, HDFS service page, host list, etc.?

New Contributor

Check if ambari agent is running in that datanode? you can go to ambari-host and check the host status of datanode2 .

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here