Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

I have integrated my cluster with microsoft AD and im logging in as an AD user. How to give/restrict this user permission to put and fetch data from S3 bucket using Policies? The S3 bucket is located in another aws account

Highlighted

I have integrated my cluster with microsoft AD and im logging in as an AD user. How to give/restrict this user permission to put and fetch data from S3 bucket using Policies? The S3 bucket is located in another aws account

Explorer

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: I have integrated my cluster with microsoft AD and im logging in as an AD user. How to give/restrict this user permission to put and fetch data from S3 bucket using Policies? The S3 bucket is located in another aws account

Is your AWS account connected with AD? Can you provide more details on your AWS account.

Highlighted

Re: I have integrated my cluster with microsoft AD and im logging in as an AD user. How to give/restrict this user permission to put and fetch data from S3 bucket using Policies? The S3 bucket is located in another aws account

Explorer
Lets say that the cluster and the AD is created in accountA and the s3 bucket is in accountB. I have used AWS microsoft active directory
Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here