Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

I have successfully installed HDP on AWS cloud, version HDP-2.5.3 and Ambari-2.5.1, can someone share the link or steps. How to kerberos the cluster

I have successfully installed HDP on AWS cloud, version HDP-2.5.3 and Ambari-2.5.1, can someone share the link or steps. How to kerberos the cluster

Contributor

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I have successfully installed HDP on AWS cloud, version HDP-2.5.3 and Ambari-2.5.1, can someone share the link or steps. How to kerberos the cluster

Mentor

@ANSARI FAHEEM AHMED

check this github, I have also attached a document to help you please have a look and change the appropriate values where need be.

Re: I have successfully installed HDP on AWS cloud, version HDP-2.5.3 and Ambari-2.5.1, can someone share the link or steps. How to kerberos the cluster

Guru

@ANSARI FAHEEM AHMED, you can use ambari to enable security . Follow below document to enable security via ambari.

https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/Ambari-2.4.2.0/bk_ambari-security/content/enabling_kerbero...