Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

I installed Single node HDP2.4.0.0 Cluster on windows server 2012 R2 Standard in VM Workstation.When i install the package it shows errors.Here i am sharing Error Image and log files..Please give me the solution..

Contributor

logs.txt Please see the attachments and give me the best solution to complete my installation Used Ref Link https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.4.0-Win/bk_QuickStart_HDPWin/bk_QuickStart_HDPW...

3938-wse1.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Expert Contributor

Problem is user hadoop password:

CREATE-USER: Creating user hadoop
CREATE-USER: Setting password for hadoop
CREATE-USER FAILURE: Exception calling "SetInfo" with "0" argument(s): "The password does not meet the password policy requirements. Check the minimum password length, password complexity and password history requirements.

After this error setup start unistall process

HDP: Starting rollback
HDP: C:\HadoopInstallFiles\HadoopPackages\hdp-2.4.0.0-winpkg\scripts\uninstall.ps1

Try to respect complexity of password set on your win2012 server. (8 characters, symbol, number, etc).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Expert Contributor

Problem is user hadoop password:

CREATE-USER: Creating user hadoop
CREATE-USER: Setting password for hadoop
CREATE-USER FAILURE: Exception calling "SetInfo" with "0" argument(s): "The password does not meet the password policy requirements. Check the minimum password length, password complexity and password history requirements.

After this error setup start unistall process

HDP: Starting rollback
HDP: C:\HadoopInstallFiles\HadoopPackages\hdp-2.4.0.0-winpkg\scripts\uninstall.ps1

Try to respect complexity of password set on your win2012 server. (8 characters, symbol, number, etc).

Contributor

Yes after change the password complexity its successfully installed ...Thank u