Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

I keep getting a GetTwitter[id=1fc710cb-5776-3bf0-bb15-f3ebd4d17b7f] CONNECTION_ERROR: stream.twitter.com. Failed to establish connection properly. Will attempt to reconnect.

I keep getting a GetTwitter[id=1fc710cb-5776-3bf0-bb15-f3ebd4d17b7f] CONNECTION_ERROR: stream.twitter.com. Failed to establish connection properly. Will attempt to reconnect.

New Contributor

I added valid access,consumer, access secret, and consumer secret tokens. Yet I still receive this error!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: I keep getting a GetTwitter[id=1fc710cb-5776-3bf0-bb15-f3ebd4d17b7f] CONNECTION_ERROR: stream.twitter.com. Failed to establish connection properly. Will attempt to reconnect.

@Monil Patel

Have you tried to login to Twitter and test your application credentials?

Highlighted

Re: I keep getting a GetTwitter[id=1fc710cb-5776-3bf0-bb15-f3ebd4d17b7f] CONNECTION_ERROR: stream.twitter.com. Failed to establish connection properly. Will attempt to reconnect.

New Contributor

I am also having same error, were you able to solve? I am using Sandbox on Apple VirtualBox.

I am able to app.twitter.com as well.

Highlighted

New Contributor

hello , i'm facing the same problem with the same error on Nifi (GetTwitter processor) , did anyone solve it? it is an issue of the twitter app or something else?

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here