Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

I want to login has mysql user and do kinit for falcon inorder to access falcon cluster .. Last time i have done it. but its says me kinit: Permission denied while getting initial credentials

Highlighted

I want to login has mysql user and do kinit for falcon inorder to access falcon cluster .. Last time i have done it. but its says me kinit: Permission denied while getting initial credentials

Explorer

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: I want to login has mysql user and do kinit for falcon inorder to access falcon cluster .. Last time i have done it. but its says me kinit: Permission denied while getting initial credentials

New Contributor

Where are you seeing the permission denied error? When you kinit or in the Falcon application logs? Can you provide a screenshot or logs for more clarity?

Highlighted

Re: I want to login has mysql user and do kinit for falcon inorder to access falcon cluster .. Last time i have done it. but its says me kinit: Permission denied while getting initial credentials

Explorer

@Zett

when i do kinit ...

New Contributor

@khadeer mhmd Seems to be more of a kerberos issue as it hasn't reached out to Falcon yet. Can you provide the kinit command you are running? Also, check the permissions of the keytab you are using

Highlighted

Contributor

Its because of the credentials or file permissions on /tmp/krbcc.**..please provide complete command with output.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here