Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

I want to use executesparkinteractive, i have test it and working perfect with session pools and status management. But there are few basic options which missing here.

New Contributor

I want to use executesparkinteractive, i have tested it and working perfect with session pools and status management. But there are few basic options which missing/ i couldn't understand how to specify.

1. In livyinteractive controller service, how to specify yarn queue details and executor sizes. so my sessions run with those number of containers on a specific queue.

2. Execute spark interactive we are not receiving statement id and session id back to nifi. with out session id and statement id it is difficult to find which session is actually running your statement and we want to keep track of these details for reconciliation and analysis purpose.

Using httpPost we can get the response with statement id and session id but not session pool is something i need to manage from my side. Can someone let me know how to fullfill this requirements.

0 REPLIES 0