Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

IBM Websphere Application Server Impala Data Source Configuration

IBM Websphere Application Server Impala Data Source Configuration

New Contributor

Hello everyone,,

Need help creating/configuring a Data Source in IBM Websphere 8.5 to take advange of connection pool management offered by app server.  Supported databases in Websphere lead the user through screens prompting user for required information. Impala is not natively supported and therefore does not know what information is required and I have not been successful in figuring out where/how to provide the connection string, port, etc. to the data source...

3 REPLIES 3

Re: IBM Websphere Application Server Impala Data Source Configuration

New Contributor

Hello everyone,,

Need help creating/configuring a Data Source in IBM Websphere 8.5 to take advange of connection pool management offered by app server.  Supported databases in Websphere lead the user through screens prompting user for required information. Impala is not natively supported and therefore does not know what information is required and I have not been successful in figuring out where/how to provide the connection string, port, etc. to the data source

Thank you my issue has been solved,.

New Contributor

Please help us the steps to create Datasource in Websphere for Impala

Community Manager

@Citi-78 as this is an older post, you would have a better chance of receiving a resolution by starting a new thread. This will also be an opportunity to provide details specific to your environment that could aid others in assisting you with a more accurate answer to your question. You can link this thread as a reference in your new post.

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community: