Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

INSTALLATION OF HDP - PSEUDE MODE

Hello Team,

We are planning to install the HDP pseude mode

We have 5.9 GB RAM

and 71GB of Free disk

Please help in installation of HDP ? Will appreciate if you have explain in broader way 🙂

what version should we use ..

Please look into this as w have to install the hdp by today 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello,

If by pseudo mode you mean having a cluster in one machine, then you have 3 options:

• Sandbox: it's the easiest way since you download and run a VM that contains all the composantes already installed and configured (here).
  • Use Ambari and Vagrant to create several VMs and install a cluster. Guide here
  • If you want to install HDP directly on the machine without virtualization than you need to follow this installation guide. This will help you install Ambari and Ambari agent on your machine and then install all other component on the same machine.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hello,

If by pseudo mode you mean having a cluster in one machine, then you have 3 options:

• Sandbox: it's the easiest way since you download and run a VM that contains all the composantes already installed and configured (here).
  • Use Ambari and Vagrant to create several VMs and install a cluster. Guide here
  • If you want to install HDP directly on the machine without virtualization than you need to follow this installation guide. This will help you install Ambari and Ambari agent on your machine and then install all other component on the same machine.

Hello Abdelkrim,

Can you please share the screen !! so that I can show you my screen . and explain you what accutually I want to do

What do you mean by share the screen ?

I mean , for looking at my screen via webex

this installation guide is for Single node of installation on machine

I am placed In other city and the server is in another city , and I am connectivity it via Remote desktop connective .

I have connective to putty .

I have confused form which steP I have to follow the step

Please assist , I will be really thankful to you

@Abdelkrim Hadjidj

Please assist 🙂

Hi, Unfortunately I can't do a webex with you. Describe your problem here and I and the community will be happy to help you. Also, call the support if you have a subscription. Thanks

I mean , for looking at my screen via webex

this installation guide is for Single node of installation on machine

I am placed In other city and the server is in another city , and I am connectivity it via Remote desktop connective .

I have connective to putty .

I have confused form which steP I have to follow the step

Please assist , I will be really thankful to you

Hi , Please assist .....