Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Import hive metastore to atlas failed

Highlighted

Import hive metastore to atlas failed

New Contributor

My ambari version is 2.6.2 ,HDP is 2.6 and HDP-UTILS-1.1.0.21. When I import hive metastore to atlas failed with the error:

"

./import-hive.sh
Using Hive configuration directory [/etc/hive/conf]
Log file for import is /usr/hdp/2.6.2.0-205/atlas/logs/import-hive.log
Enter username for atlas :- admin
Enter password for atlas :-
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.atlas.hook.AtlasHookException: HiveMetaStoreBridge.main() failed.
at org.apache.atlas.hive.bridge.HiveMetaStoreBridge.main(HiveMetaStoreBridge.java:650)
Caused by: com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
at com.sun.jersey.client.urlconnection.URLConnectionClientHandler.handle(URLConnectionClientHandler.java:149)
at com.sun.jersey.api.client.filter.HTTPBasicAuthFilter.handle(HTTPBasicAuthFilter.java:81)
at com.sun.jersey.api.client.Client.handle(Client.java:648)
at com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource.handle(WebResource.java:670)
at com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource.access$200(WebResource.java:74)
at com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource$Builder.method(WebResource.java:623)
at org.apache.atlas.AtlasBaseClient.callAPIWithResource(AtlasBaseClient.java:319)
at org.apache.atlas.AtlasBaseClient.callAPIWithResource(AtlasBaseClient.java:296)
at org.apache.atlas.AtlasBaseClient.callAPI(AtlasBaseClient.java:448)
at org.apache.atlas.AtlasClient.callAPIWithBody(AtlasClient.java:938)
at org.apache.atlas.AtlasClient.createEntity(AtlasClient.java:428)
at org.apache.atlas.AtlasClient.createEntity(AtlasClient.java:445)
at org.apache.atlas.hive.bridge.HiveMetaStoreBridge.registerInstance(HiveMetaStoreBridge.java:213)
at org.apache.atlas.hive.bridge.HiveMetaStoreBridge.registerDatabase(HiveMetaStoreBridge.java:171)
at org.apache.atlas.hive.bridge.HiveMetaStoreBridge.importDatabases(HiveMetaStoreBridge.java:140)
at org.apache.atlas.hive.bridge.HiveMetaStoreBridge.importHiveMetadata(HiveMetaStoreBridge.java:134)
at org.apache.atlas.hive.bridge.HiveMetaStoreBridge.main(HiveMetaStoreBridge.java:647)

"

How could i solve it,thanks.