Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

In Ambari, the Quick Links for the service UI pages are returning a blank page with an address of about:blank. What is going on?

Super Collaborator

Manually entering a service URL in the browser will render the correct page.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Contributor

@terry@hortonworks.com I seem to remember having some issues with Quicklinks in Version 2.0.0/1 but I haven't seen an issues with 2.1.x. But this could be a how your cluster is configured, I was reading some of the 2.1.x JIRA's that if you have non-standard ports for services that there could be an issue. Do you think you can elaborate on your configuration?

Example of the bugs I saw: BUG-43906, BUG-44507

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Master Mentor

@terry@hortonworks.com

Could you provide log files? Let's start with /var/log/ambari-server/ambari-server.log

Super Collaborator

There is nothing generated in the log when I make the selection. I changed the log level to info and it generated so much data everything was noise.

Contributor

@terry@hortonworks.com I seem to remember having some issues with Quicklinks in Version 2.0.0/1 but I haven't seen an issues with 2.1.x. But this could be a how your cluster is configured, I was reading some of the 2.1.x JIRA's that if you have non-standard ports for services that there could be an issue. Do you think you can elaborate on your configuration?

Example of the bugs I saw: BUG-43906, BUG-44507