Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

In DSL Search we unable to give the modified Timestamp in query, Its giving error

Highlighted

In DSL Search we unable to give the modified Timestamp in query, Its giving error

Explorer

http://localhost:21000/api/atlas/v2/search/dsl?query=modifiedTime%3E%272017-08-02T16%3A33%3A23.408Z%...

If i give Create Time , I am getting results ...Problem with modified Time

Can u please help on this

Thanks in advance ...!!!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: In DSL Search we unable to give the modified Timestamp in query, Its giving error

Cloudera Employee
@Satya Nittala

could you please check in the Atlas UI has the modified time is changed or not?

Because what I remember is that this is a known issue where modified time in not getting updated and will be fixed in upcoming release.

Highlighted

Re: In DSL Search we unable to give the modified Timestamp in query, Its giving error

Explorer

@Ronak bansal

Modified time has updated in atlas UI , But in DSL search modified time is not taking

Highlighted

Cloudera Employee

@Satya Nittala

I have checked on this further and below is the observation-

If you do a GET then you will find out that the correct parameter for modified time is __modifiedTimestamp.

However, it is expected that it will also not work as Unfortunately, the system search attribute is disabled and hence the __modificationTimestamp attribute does not work with the search.

At this moment the search can be performed on access time and create time attributes only and cannot be used on modified search.
For more info - http://atlas.apache.org/Search.html

Highlighted

Explorer

@Ronak bansal may i know when this issue will get patch in production ?

We need information from Atlas based on modified time , we unable to use last access time parameter

Since last access time is updated in my table

Please help ...!!!

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here