Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

In HDPCA exam will I get the access to HDP doc guide? Do I have to remember configurations/script like when configuring schedular or namenode HA?

Solved Go to solution

In HDPCA exam will I get the access to HDP doc guide? Do I have to remember configurations/script like when configuring schedular or namenode HA?

New Contributor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: In HDPCA exam will I get the access to HDP doc guide? Do I have to remember configurations/script like when configuring schedular or namenode HA?

Hello, Samir.

Although general web browsing is not allowed during the exam, you will have access to the full HDP documentation for the version that the HDP cluster was built for. Links for the documentation can be found in the exam Desktop.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: In HDPCA exam will I get the access to HDP doc guide? Do I have to remember configurations/script like when configuring schedular or namenode HA?

Hello, Samir.

Although general web browsing is not allowed during the exam, you will have access to the full HDP documentation for the version that the HDP cluster was built for. Links for the documentation can be found in the exam Desktop.

Thank you