Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

In a CDH production environment, ssh password-free login is not allowed between clusters. How to solve it?

Highlighted

In a CDH production environment, ssh password-free login is not allowed between clusters. How to solve it?

New Contributor

As the problem requires, I need to deploy a CDH cluster on the server. I see that all the tutorials on the Internet require SSH password-free login, but the production environment does not allow this and does not allow Internet connection.

I see someone operating successfully, probably like this: "Manually transfer the agent program to each host, configure it, then start the agent, and then you can log in to CDH port 7180 to operate, and then add the agent startup script From the startup configuration, so that after the machine restarts, the agent can automatically start up "

I can understand this operation. When I installed and started the CM and each agent, there are two options when installing CDH on the CM web page.
1.Use Parcels (Recommended)
2.Use Packages
Most of the online tutorials are Use Parcels, but if you use Use Parcels, you must use SSH passwordless login
I do n’t know how to use Packages. There are almost no online tutorials.

To sum up, I have the following requirements:
1. Not allowed to connect to the internet
2. Do not allow SSH password-free login
3. I mainly need to install HBASE and related services now
4. No requirement for CDH version

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here