Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

In cloudbreak with AWS, once you pause a cluster using the Cloudbreak UI and wait a little while and then resume the cluster a while later, the Ambari services don't start. Is anyone else seeing this issue ?

Highlighted

In cloudbreak with AWS, once you pause a cluster using the Cloudbreak UI and wait a little while and then resume the cluster a while later, the Ambari services don't start. Is anyone else seeing this issue ?

Contributor

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: In cloudbreak with AWS, once you pause a cluster using the Cloudbreak UI and wait a little while and then resume the cluster a while later, the Ambari services don't start. Is anyone else seeing this issue ?

@cspencer@hortonworks.com

Could you post a screen shot?

Highlighted

Re: In cloudbreak with AWS, once you pause a cluster using the Cloudbreak UI and wait a little while and then resume the cluster a while later, the Ambari services don't start. Is anyone else seeing this issue ?

@cspencer@hortonworks.com

Do you have access to AWS logs? As per the discussion , time out occurred caused this. Try the operation again.

Please look into the AWS logs.

Highlighted

Try this in case you need more information on viewing log data

http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudWatch/latest/DeveloperGuide/ViewingLogData.html

Highlighted

Contributor
Highlighted

Contributor
Highlighted

@cspencer@hortonworks.com I have reached out to Cloudbreak SME. We will keep you posted.

Highlighted

Contributor

I'll get the AWS logs.

Highlighted

Expert Contributor

I'm having the same issue.

Here's what I'm seeing for my GCP cluster. AWS cluster yields the same issue as well.

Ambari cluster start requested10/10/2015 10:18:15 PM gpgcchdp - available: Infrastructure successfully started10/10/2015 10:18:15 PM gpgcchdp - update in progress: Starting Ambari cluster10/10/2015 10:20:44 PM gpgcchdp - available: Ambari cluster could not be started. Reason: com.sequenceiq.cloudbreak.service.CloudbreakServiceException: com.sequenceiq.cloudbreak.service.cluster.AmbariOperationFailedException: Ambari operation failed: [component: 'start services', requestID: '14']