Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Infrastructure creation issue in GCP with Cloudbreak

Highlighted

Re: Infrastructure creation issue in GCP with Cloudbreak

Thanks Richard! It worked.

Expert Contributor

Yep,

As Richard said we only haven an RC version so 2.4.1 is not released yet, but hopefully next week you can upgrade simply by calling the cbd upgrade.

Highlighted

Explorer

Hi, after i update to 2.4.1-rc.27. It has seup cluster on GCS done. I can access Ambari to config, but in Cloudbreak it still show "Update InProcess" (It show in 2 days ago to now). And in detail it show some node not register (But in Ambari it has controlled all node).

64973-cloudbreak-error.png

And because cluster status in "Update in process", so i can resize. Please fix this, Many Thanks!

Highlighted

Rising Star

Hi,

@Shant Hovsepian the upgrade couldn't be done by a cbd command because we have only RC release that contains the necessary fix. You could install it by running the following curl command:

curl -LO s3.amazonaws.com/public-repo-1.hortonworks.com/HDP/cloudbreak/cloudbreak-deployer_2.4.1-rc.27_$(uname)_x86_64.tgz

@Huy Duong Cloudbreak manages Ambari and all of the cloud resources. In your case something went wrong at the orchestration or the Ambari cluster installation phase. This also could happen if you modify something config manually instead of waiting for Cloudbreak to install something.

For any investigation the logs and the event history would be necessary, but it is definitely not related to the changes of Google APIs.

Highlighted

You can now use cbd update to upgrade to 2.4.1. See Cloudbreak 2.4.1 docs.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here