This question has been asked 5 times on this forum. But I still can fix the issue by reviewing these posts.
Please, can somebody tell more details about the procedure when the cloudera-scm-manager contact with the cloudera-scm-agent.
1. How does cloudera-scm-manager connect to a new node?
2. What happens after cloudera-scm-manager connect to a new node?
3. What does the cloudera-scm-agent do when the cloudera-scm-agent start?
4. Who starts the package installation and cloudera-scm-agent?
5. Who and when starts the supervisord?
6. What ports are being using when cloudera-scm-server interact with cloudera-scm-agent?
Regarding the solution about this issue, I have these questions?
1. Is the /etc/hosts style a must or a suggestion?
xxx.xxx.xxx.xx FQDN abbreviation