Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Installing spark2

Installing spark2

New Contributor

Is there instructions on how to install spark2 on an HDP 2.5.6 cluster? We are currently running 1.6.3 and we need to use the Magellan spatial libs but this does not function under 1.6.3 spark. Can you point me to spark 2 installation instructions?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Installing spark2

@Mike Krauss

You can follow the same steps as below link to install Spark2 but on HDP 2.5.6 it's still the technical preview.

https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.6.1/bk_spark-component-guide/content/install-sp...

Hope this helps you.

New Contributor

Thanks a lot for sharing the instruction about the spark2.i would like to know more about the spark2.what are the main process of spark2.thanku for sharing this very important informations.i hope you more post. beauty parlours in kothamangalam

Its really informative and promising. thanks. construction service provider in Ernakulam.

This post look promising and so informative. Thanks. construction service provider in Ernakulam.

This looks informative. thanks for share. construction service provider in Ernakulam.

can you elaborate this. flooring services in ernakulam

Thanks for sharing such a quality content. roofing work and services in ernakulam

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here