Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Is CCDH 410 certification exam updated as per new study guide?

I have scheduled to take CCDH 410 certification exam on Jan 30th 2014. I am preparing based on the old study guide for the last 3 months. Recently new study guide is updated here. Seems exam patterns also going to change according to new study guide. Could you please clarify, whether the exam pattern is updated as per new study guide? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Master Collaborator

yes, the study guide reflects the exam: we re-arranged the objectives from 10 sections into four. 

View solution in original post

Master Collaborator
yes that’s correct.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Master Collaborator

yes, the study guide reflects the exam: we re-arranged the objectives from 10 sections into four. 

Thank you for your prompt reply. Just to confirm again, If I take the exam as per my scheduled date on 30th Jan. It will be based on new exam format with 4 sections.

Master Collaborator
yes that’s correct.

New Contributor

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the confirmation, could you please put some light on below queries:

1. Earlier the coverage of various technologies in Hadoop ecosystem (including Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Oozie, Crunch, and Flume) was just 8%, however now I see them called out at many places spread across more than one topic. So could you please advise how much % they will have in the exam in terms of questions.

2. I do not see Hbase and Avro mentioned in the new topics, so does that mean no question can be expected on them?

Thanks

Amit Mittal