Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Is the warn Establishing SSL connection without server's identity verification is not recommended matter?

Highlighted

Is the warn Establishing SSL connection without server's identity verification is not recommended matter?

Explorer

After I start the server, I saw some warnings in cloudera-scm-server.out file, it says"

WARN: Establishing SSL connection without server's identity verification is not recommended. According to MySQL 5.5.45+, 5.6.26+ and 5.7.6+ requirements SSL connection must be established by default if explicit option isn't set. For compliance with existing applications not using SSL the verifyServerCertificate property is set to 'false'. You need either to explicitly disable SSL by setting useSSL=false, or set useSSL=true and provide truststore for server certificate verification."
I wonder if I can omit this warning or not. 

I also found some errors from cloudera-scm-server.log ,it says"

CMMetricsForwarder-0:com.cloudera.server.cmf.components.ClouderaManagerMetricsForwarder: (29 skipped) Failed to send metrics.

org.apache.avro.AvroRemoteException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)"

mysql version:mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.27, CDH version 5.14.4, OS is Ubuntu 16.04.6

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here