Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

JMS: publish the messages to a topic and have different consumers to read from the topic

Highlighted

JMS: publish the messages to a topic and have different consumers to read from the topic

New Contributor

Hi,

I have requirement where I need to publish messages to JMS and have multiple consumers to consume and process the same message. so, I created a topic and started posted messages to the topic using publishJms process in Nifi. I configured three JMSConsumer processors to consume the data from above topic.

I observe that the messages that posted to the topic are getting consumed by any of the only one consumers.

I would like to know if it is possible to have setup as per my requirement using publishJMS and ConsumeJMS or any other processors in Nifi.

Required setup is: I will be posting the messages to some topic or queue and I would like to have multiple consumers to do different tasks for each message, so multiple consumers should be able to consume all the messages from above topic or queue.